Friday, March 2, 2012

Blog #7

One topic of the reading that I found interesting was operational conditioning. I find it to be super entertaining and strange. I think that having children do something just because they see someone doing it is fascinating. In the reading it brings up the bobo doll experiment and I found that to be quite interesting and decided to watch a video on it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr0OTCVtHbU. This video really shows how a behavior can be shaped just by watching a person do and say things. I found the part when the little girl is in the room with other toys and the bobo doll and starts beating up the doll instead of playing with the other toys. This really goes to show that adults and other person need to watch what they say and do with children around.

No comments:

Post a Comment