Friday, May 4, 2012

Blog #15

One thing that has been confusing me during the last few test was all of the different perspectives. I wanted to way to compare all the perspectives and remember them. I wanted to find a video so help me study and I found this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj-kwOvrcYw. I think that this video does a great at being a study tool. It gives excellent examples and then gives you a chance to answer what perspective it is. I think that it really helped me learn the differences and get examples. The video was interesting and I thought that the examples and descriptions of all the perspectives were helpful and I think that it gave me a better understanding of some of the perspectives. I enjoyed the video and thought that it was quite useful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment