Friday, April 13, 2012

Blog #12

My test results for the three personality test are as fallows:
Big Five Test 1:
Extraversion-3-low
Agreeableness-5- High
Conscientiousness-5.2-High
Emotional stability-5.4-high
Openness-3.8-low
Big Five Test 2:
Extroversion-56%
Accommodation-84%
Orderliness-79%
Emotional stability-79%
Openness-39%
Myers Briggs Style Test
Extraverted-11-low
Sensing-12-low
Feeling-38-mod
Judging-33-mod
I think that these test are valid because majority of my results were about the same and fit be well. I feel that they were right on and were really good at judging my personality. I think that the test were well made and useful.
The letters that I got on the MMPI test were ESFJ. Standing for Extraverted, sensing, feeling and judging. I agree with most of these letters and think that they on right for me.
I think that I did great on the lie test because I read that question carefully and really thought about them. I did notice quite a few questions that would fit on the lie scale. Most of them were in the first big five test. There were only a few in the other two test.

1 comment:

  1. Personality in Psychology
    What is personality in Psychology? , define personality, importances of personality,
    http://www.infoaw.com/article.php?articleId=915

    ReplyDelete