Friday, April 20, 2012

Blog #13

    Yesterday, in psych we watched two videos on mental disorders. The first one was on two people who had OCD and the second one was on a women who had DID. I watched both of these videos before and they were just as good the second time as they were the first time. I found them both to be very interesting and did a good job and showing how these disorders can have an effect on people's lives.
    I think that OCD would be very hard and scary to live with. I feel that people with OCD have rough lives and I feel bad for them. The video does show very well how having OCD can really have a toll on a people and they life. They have trouble forming and keeping relationships. People with OCD get questioned a lot about the things they do, especial if they repeat the same thing over and over again. I think that would be even harder on them then actually having to deal with themselves.
    I think that having DID would be scary and hard. I think that they video did an excellent job at showing how DID works and how someone who has it will act. I feel that waking up one day and thinking you are someone else would frighting. I think that it would be really hard on the person and their family.
    Both of these video were great and did a great job and showing on OCD and DID effect a person and the people that care about them. It would be difficult and rough to live with either one of these disorders.

No comments:

Post a Comment