Friday, February 3, 2012

Blog 3

This week in psychology we discussed the relationship between left and right brain hemispheres. We learned that just like right-hand vs. left head dominate, people are left brain or right brain dominate as well. People who are left brain dominate are more logic and organized people and people who are right brain dominate are more creative and see the big picture of things. While trying to figure out which side of our brain we use more each student took two left vs. right brain test. On one test I got strongly left brain and on the other I got in the middle with a 5.6.

In my opinion I think that the second quiz is more reliable and I feel that I am
more in the middle when it comes to using my brain. Although I tend to be more
left brained then right brained. I am an extremely organized and clean type of
person. I can’t stand when things are out of place. When I am solving problems
I use logic but also like to use creativity to make different things. I really enjoy music and creating scrapbooks while doing all of that I would be using my right brain. I may use
both sides of my brain, but more often than not I am a left brain dominate person.

No comments:

Post a Comment